UPDATE on April 27, 2018: We have a winner!
See below for details on the contest rules and to learn about the trip that Mary has won!
For our traveling RN team, we are giving away a trip to Nashville for two that includes:
- A three day, two night stay at Gaylord’s Opryland Resort and Convention Center with a premium queen room overlooking the atrium. Dates are: September 7, 8 and 9.
- Tickets for the Opryland performance on Saturday night. The mezzanine level has been booked with aisle seating.
- Dinner, before the show, at the famous Old Hickory Steakhouse ($250 value)
- And, a travel allowance of $300.This package is worth an estimated $1600 and you could be the lucky winner.
Our contest will run from February 11 to April 21, 2018. The team member with the highest point total on April 21 will be our winner. Our winner will be someone who in every way exemplifies Fidelity On Call’s commitment to quality.
Here is how the contest will work:
- Give us a referral and earn 5 points . . . now remember, we are here to help. All contracts need to start by the end of the contest period.
- Give us a second referral and get 15 points. Each additional referral will earn you 20 points.
- We will add another 15 points for a contract referral. Example: you are in a hospital and they are
short in the area you are working in. Let us know. If we get another nurse into that area, you will
- Earn a client compliment (written by your supervisor or house charge) and get 10 points.
- Pick up an extra shift and earn 10 points.
- Work your scheduled shifts with no change, unless pre-approved, and earn 10 points a pay period.
Winning a trip to Nashville is just that easy!
However, you will be disqualified from this contest for:
- Not maintaining your file in Joint Commission compliance during the contest period.
- Failure to meet our payroll deadlines with your time tickets.
- Calling off and not making the shift up in the same pay period.
- Taking time off that was not pre-approved in the contract and by your recruiter.
- Receiving a valid customer complaint/violating any of their policies.
- Having an on-the-job accident.
Now, go get ‘em! We can’t wait to see who will be going to Nashville!
The winner of our 2017 employee contest “Go to Las Vegas and Stay in New York!” was Chad Malinowski. See highlights of his trip.