Well . . . the results of the “Take Me Out to the Ballgame” contest are in! Congratulations to Cassie Fowler who is our MVP. Way to go, Cassie. We know you will love going to the Cubs/Cards game and seeing who wins.
Cassie played as a Cardinal. However, the winning team is the Cubs!
Congratulations to all. You made this a very fun and exciting event and we can’t wait to hear back from Cassie about her experience when she attends the final Cubs/Cards game in St. Louis on September 28!
Take Me Out to the Ballgame Contest Details
BATTER UP: April 7, 2019
Is it the Cubs or the Cards? You decide whose team to be on in our “Take Me Out to the Ballgame” Contest.
Here’s all you need to do
- Let us know what team you are playing for and a players name from that team that you choose. For instance – Cubs, Anthony Rizzo. You will then become (your first name) Rizzo for any social media post we make during the contest. Hurry with your selection, you don’t want to be stuck with a name you don’t want – like Carl, Jr.
- Give us a referral and net a home run; if your referral starts a contract during our contest period, you have just gotten a grand slam!
- Turn your time tickets in on time (no phone call necessary) and get a double.
- Pick up an extra shift and get a double.
- Get a patient nomination for a Daisy Award and you just hit a home run!
It’s that easy . . . the person with the most runs becomes our MVP and wins our grand prize! Since you are either a Card or a Cub, our winning team will also get a reward. The winning team won’t necessarily be the team with our MVP. So, will it be the Cubs or the Cards?
But wait, you can lose your position on the team or get benched if:
- You fall out of compliance.
- You are injured.
- There is a valid customer complaint
NINE INNINGS COMPLETE: July 13, 2019
2 Tickets to the Cubs vs Cards game at Busch Station on Saturday, September 28 @ 6:15 p.m. in the UMB Champions Club. Tickets include: An upscale buffet that includes ballpark fare, a carving station, action stations, cookies and brownies. Three full-service bar areas that include mixed drinks, wine, Budweiser products, Shock Top, and Coca-Cola products. Buffet service begins when Busch Stadium gates open (2 hours before scheduled game time on Fri-Sun) and will be available until 1½ hours after scheduled game time. This is the last weekend before the playoffs!
Hotel stay for Friday and Saturday night at the Hilton at the Ballpark. You will be in a King Size room on a high floor with the best Busch Stadium view. The room includes breakfast the following morning with omelets and endless numbers of other choices! $500 for travel, food and any entertainment.
Players on the winning team get:
$20 gift card to Buffalo Wild Wings