From now until August 25, you could win exciting prizes during our Get Fired Up competition.
Here’s all you need to do:
1. When Fidelity On Call makes a post on our Facebook page, “like” the post. You will receive two points for every like.
2. For every one of our posts you share, you will receive 4 points.
3. If you comment on a post (for example, one we share on a good evaluation), we will reward you with 5 points. Use #getfiredupfoc.
4. Get more points when you tag us (@FidelityOnCallLtd) in an appropriate post you put on your page and add #getfiredupfoc. You will receive 7 points.
5. Share your favorite grilling recipe and get 5 points. Remember to tag our page (@FidelityOnCallLtd) and use the hashtag (#getfiredupfoc). Limit one per pay period.
6. Post a video on why you are fired up about working for Fidelity On Call and receive 25 points. Once again, tag us (@FidelityOnCallLtd) and use the #getfiredupfoc. Limit one to contest period.
During the course of the contest, you must work safely and have no unapproved call-offs, or you will be eliminated from the competition.
There will be a prize given every pay period. The top point winner for each 2 week period will receive a Grill and Stuff for Better Burgers Crate from Man Crates (You have 6 opportunities to win). Box includes: Stuff-A-Burger Press, Chili Pepper Rack, Pepper Coring Knife, Stuffed Burger Recipe Book, A-burger-ham Lincoln Seasoning, Dwight D. Fries-enhower Seasoning and 2 Freedom Baskets.
On August 25 we will announce our Get Fired Up winner
This will be the person who – over the contest period – accumulated the most total points. Our winner will receive:
Weber Genesis II Copper 4-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill with bluetooth thermometer and cover.
If you already have a grill and would like a cash prize instead, we will award you $1,000.
Our second place winner gets:
John McLemore Signature Series 800-Watt Stainless Steel ElectricVertical Smoker
Now is the time to Get Fired Up!
Here’s a quick-reference graphic on how to score points to win from Fidelity On Call.