It’s the time of year when we count our blessings. In the past, we’ve taken time during the month of November to reflect on all the things we have to be thankful for, like this list from 2017, and this list in 2020.
Here is this year’s list…
1. We are thankful for everyone who joined our team in 2021.
2. We are grateful for the challenges we have faced because they have made us grow.
3. We are grateful that during the stress of the last two years, we have made progress and did not lose site of our goals.
4. We are thankful for all of our team members – both elite team and office team – who have stayed with Fidelity On Call for so many years (some over 20 years!)
5. We are thankful for our elite team who give the best of patient care every day and love nursing!
6. We are grateful for a solid office team that rises to the daily challenges.
7. We are thankful for our family and friends who support and encourage us.
8. We are grateful for those hospital nurses and supervisors who welcome us into their team.
9. We are so very thankful for co-workers who make us laugh even in the most stressful of circumstances.
10. We are grateful for our team members who are committed to the same goal (the best of patient care). It makes our jobs so much easier.
11. We are thankful that we have a special holiday where we can gather with our loved ones and give thanks for all the blessings we enjoy. And, for our awesome team members who work over Thanksgiving – we are especially grateful for your dedication.