Nothing can keep our elite team from flying high! We have been thrown so many bum passes during 2020, we are not letting anything stop us. Not even COVID-19. So as we look forward to the fall and football season, we are excited to announce our own Fidelity On Call Pigskin Bowl.
Our bowl game starts October 4, 2020 and will run to January 9, 2021.
During this time each player will receive points (yards) based on the following:
2 Yards For:
Each pay period time tickets are on time. And, if you are assigned through a
vendor management company, all documentation is properly completed.
5 Yards For:
1. File documentation that remains in compliance (per pay period) .
2. No call offs in pay period, even if excused .
10 Yards For:
1. Working overtime in a pay period (this does not include make-up hours that would appear to be overtime)
2. Working October 31
3. Working November 25, 27, 28 and/or 29 (10 points each)
4. Working December 24, 26 and/or 27 (10 points each)
5. Working December 31, January 2 and/or 3 (10 points each
20 Yards For:
1. Referral of new employee who works at least one shift during contest period
2. Working November 26
3. Working December 25
4. Working January 1
5. An “all exceeds” evaluation (we love these!)20 Yards For:
You will lose yardage and a penalty flag will be thrown for the following:
-5 Yards For:
1. An unreported (to the office and in advance) call off
2. Being out of compliance
You are ejected from the game for:
1. Receiving a valid customer complaint
2. Having an on-the-job accident
All participants have the ability to win. For every 50 yards earned, you will be entered into our drawing for a Football Basket valued at $250. The more yardage . . . the more entries and chances to win. Our MVP will be determined by the person with the most yardage at the end of the contest.
Bonus: Quarterly Yardage Prize!
A great competition can make you hungry! So, we decided to up the ante for the elite team member who gains the most yardage each quarter of our game. Our quarterly yardage winner will enjoy some great steaks or burgers. Gift basket contents include . . .
4 (5 oz.) Butcher’s Cut Filet Mignons
4 Boneless Chicken Breasts (1 lb. pkg.)
4 (4 oz.) Boneless Pork Chops
4 (4 oz.) Omaha Steaks Burgers
4 (3 oz.) Gourmet Jumbo Franks
1 (12 oz. pkg.) All-Beef Meatballs
4 (3.81 oz.) Individual Scalloped Potatoes
4 (4 oz.) Caramel Apple Tartlets
1 (1 oz. jar) Signature Seasoning
October 4 – October 31 – announced on November 6.
November 1 – November 28 – announced on December 4.
November 29 – December 26 – announced on January 1, 2021.
Please note: It is the quarterly yardage that makes you the winner. That means that at the end of each quarter, all team members start with a clean slate and advance in yardage to become that quarterly winner.