It’s that time of year when we gather with friends, families, and loved ones to give thanks, and celebrate the most important gifts in our lives.
At Fidelity on Call, Ltd., there are so many things to be thankful for all year round, but we wanted to share a few favorites of ours, and of our travel nurses:
- We are thankful for our outstanding team of nurses who give the best of patient care and have a love of nursing.
- We are grateful for a solid office team that rises to the challenges placed before them daily.
- We are thankful for our family and friends who support and encourage us daily.
- Thank you for our morning cup of coffee. Or sometimes, for our night nurses, our evening and late night cups of coffee!
- So grateful for co-workers who have the right attitude and make us laugh when we are encountering a stressful day.
- Thankful or the little things . . . a parking spot that suddenly becomes available after a long tiring day, someone opens a door for us when our hands are full or covers one of our patient’s call lights when we are busy with others.
- For a break in the day where we actually get lunch.
- We are thankful for our co-workers and the great team we make together. We spend a lot of time with them . . . it is wonderful to all be committed to the same goals.
- We are grateful for a day off – when we don’t have the set the alarm.
- Thank you for Chocolate . . . there’s a health benefit and it’s a sweet treat.
- We are thankful that we are close to December 21. When the sun rises the next day, we will have survived the shortest day of the year and be ready to slowly watch the lights come back on as each day gets a little bit longer.